Flu Vaccine Clinic for K-6 Students
will be available in office
We have school on Veteran's
Day. We will have a Veteran's Day concert at 7pm in the Armory on Nov.
Relationship Week Days
– Be a H.E.R.O
(Help Encourage & Respect Others)
- Students encouraged to wear camouflage.
Tuesday – Be an Upstander
- Students will learn what an upstander is and how it can strengthen our
Wednesday – Cool to be Kind
Students encouraged to wear the color blue as blue represents healing, hope,
friendship, creativity, and peace.
Thursday- Mix it up Day
- Students encouraged to sit by someone new during lunch time. Students
focus on learning something new about their classmates.
– Together we Stand, Divided we Fall
- Students encouraged to wear Chamberlain Cub apparel. Student learn that
together we can make a difference.
look forward to seeing your students dress up and recognize the importance
of creating healthy and strong relationships.
2014-2015 supply list
Elementary School Hand Book K-6
Chamberlain Title Information